Sunday, June 7, 2009

Levi's Birthday Gift

Yesterday for Levi's birthday gift we went to Spokane. He wanted to play Lazar Tag, so we took him to Wonderland USA. It is a fun place with all kinds of stuff, like arcade games, lazar tag, go karts, mini golf and bumper boats. It was a lot of fun! He got to take a friend with him, so Dakota joined us. We spent about 5 hours playing games and having all kinds of fun. Oh yeah 5 hole-in-ones for Mom in mini golf! I am so awesome :) It was suppose to rain, but thankfully the weather cooperated and everything was perfect for him. I took the memory card out of the camera to load some pictures on the computer, luckily the camera holds some pictures internally, so I was still able to get a couple pictures of them having fun. I have done that before, but usually catch it before we get out of the house. What a goof ball I am.



They spent 5 dollars on this game trying to beat it.

The boys in the lead.Yes that is Mom ahead of Dad, not him lapping me :)

Soaked after Bumper Boats. I think Danielle got the brunt of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment