Saturday, November 14, 2009

Just the news...

Well we are pretty much settled in the new place. Have the usual few boxes left in the bedroom to figure out what to do with, but other then that all good. Feels like home! Didn't get settled in, in time to decorate for Halloween, but excited to get the Christmas stuff up. Not really sure where it will all fit, we have a ton of stuff. Went to see Mom and Dad's new place, it is a really cute older home, feels like home for them.
Its that time of the year again kids sports. Danielle is bowling and doing decent this year. I would post pictures but it is really hard to get good ones at bowling. Especially since you can only take pictures from behind. Levi is getting ready to start basketball. He has been having school ball and AAU practice. His first AAU tourney is next weekend and first school game in 2 weeks. Oh the fun begins :)
Sean and I are bowling also. I have been doing an okay job this year. Except for one bad week I have been uping my average. Sean is good as always. I did pull a good one and ended up on the ground this last week. I slid over the fowl line and hit the oil and then hit the ground. Not as sore as I thought, but not as young as I use to be.
Getting ready for my surgery (ok no freaking out). I am scheduled for a Hysterectomy on December 7th. After much discussing and praying I have decided that it is the best idea for me to feel better. I have lived with a lot of problems over the years and will be relieved to have an end in sight. I am excited and nervous, but a little excited for 6 weeks off :) Plus I get all the good holidays off haha.
Well that is about it for now, but I am going to work harder on keeping the blog caught up.

No comments:

Post a Comment