Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas

Despite some negatives things happening, our Christmas was really good. Thankfully I have been off, because our car has broke down twice in the last 2 weeks. Even as much as it has all sucked, we had a great time together. It has been so nice to be here with the kids while they are off from their school break. We actually got time to make all kinds of Christmas goodies. Christmas Eve was really nice, but we did miss the Craddocks loads! It is so nice to get to spend the evening with our family. We started Christmas day opening presents and spending time with the kids then headed over to my parents. Christmas dinner was nice at my parents, but again we had missing people. We were very sad that Sean's Mom wasn't feeling good, so they didn't get to join us. Kim and Mike did come with the boys. I got out the old picture albums and shared them with Sean and Kim. Its always so much fun to look them over and get a good laugh out of our old clothes and hairdo's :) Can't believe that 2010 is already here! I remember the days that getting to even the year 2000 seemed like a big deal. Of course I also remember thinking how old 33 was, but boy I don't think that anymore. I am so glad that it snowed today, it makes New Years feel fresh and clean, like a new year should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment