Friday, January 29, 2010

Back to work...

Well after a lovely 6 weeks off from my hysterectomy, I went back to work last week. It was so awesome to be off for those 6 weeks with my family. I got the chance to be off during the kids 2 weeks school vacation and that was the best. We got to do a lot of stuff we haven't had time for the last couple years, like going to look at lights (even if the car broke down during that) and baking lots of goodies. Working Mommy's just don't have a lot of time to do extra time during the holidays. Seems like you do what you can just to make it thru them, but this year was different. I felt so relaxed and enjoyed every minute. Levi has had 3 tournaments so far. They played in Ellensburg (don't remember what they placed there), Yakima (they took 3rd) and the Wenatchee tourney (they took 2nd). He enjoys it so much and it is good for him. Like I said back to work last week and got a really nasty case of strep throat. It was so embarrassing to go back to work for 2 days and then miss the last 2 days of my first week. This week has been good though. The first couple days last week I was pretty sore during the middle of the day, but that could be my body couldn't handle being sick too. Get a little sore during the middle of the day but other then that I have healed really good from the surgery. I would really recommend it to any woman that has any sort of problems. It is an amazing feeling of freedom from pain. Well time to wrap it up, getting late.

No comments:

Post a Comment