Sunday, February 7, 2010

Basketball

Well we are on week 3 of our 5 weeks of basketball in a row. They have taken first the last 2 weeks, but they weren't the best wins. I guess the most important thing is that they won. They took first at the Desert Hoop Classic in Moses Lake last weekend and this weekend at the Lake Chelan Apple Classic. For the most part Levi has played good, he had a couple games that were rough, but they all do. He is pretty much a defensive player and doesn't score a lot, but does stop the other team from scoring. I haven't got any pictures of him playing so I took the pictures of him in his uniform and shooting shirt and pants. He thinks he is a big stud :) I have to say thank you to Darcy for the use of her stadium seat! Without that I would have a sore rear end! Boy I am getting old, those benches are sure hard. Just a little update to keep everyone in the loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment