Saturday, August 29, 2009

Danielle's Birthday

We had Danielle's birthday party Friday night. I can't believe that she is already 12. We all had a lot of fun. The usual suspects (Sean's family, nana and papa and the Craddock family) showed up plus a couple extra giggling girls. It was a nice visit. Danielle got money (the best part of your birthday is your own spending money), jewlery and we got her a digital camera. After everyone left the girls headed in the room to play and we headed to bed. They didn't keep me up to late and I think I only told them to be quiet like a dozen times :) I think they finally fell asleep about 1am. They actually were very good and we enjoyed having them over.


For those of you that aren't in the know, the cake and decorations are High School Musical.
The giggling girls Paytin, Danielle, Amanda and Jessica.

Oh boy MONEY!!!
Make a wish.
sThey are all partied out. Reese and Skyrah sitting on Nana's lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment