Thursday, August 27, 2009

Our Camping trip..

Last weekend we headed up the Entiat and spent a couple nights camping. We ended up at a really nice spot. It was a really big spot and right across from the creek. We had a nice time just relaxing and playing around. I did have to come back to town on Saturday for Skyrah's baby shower, but had a really nice time there. Hoping that i didn't smell too much like camp wood smoke while I was there :) We did have a lot of bee's around. Something we don't usually have up there, but we lived with it. I guess while I was down in Wenatchee on Saturday afternoon, Sean said they had to make their sandwhichs in the car so the bees would not attack them. Thankfully they went away at night while we roasted our marshmellows. We didn't want to share those with them :) So happy we got out before this summer was over.

Roasting marshmellows! Yummmmyyyy!!!!
Relaxing around the fire before it got dark.

Kicking Sean's butt playing Yatzee. I picked the wrong picture of me. I was actually smiling in the other one.
Our little outdoors "living" space.

No comments:

Post a Comment